The Status Contract/Wallet ID Management and Cards Alignment is the official format in which the off-line modification procedure of the Contract/Wallet ID Status and the alignment of cards is carried out in order to keep the data of credit cards updated, using the most effective means available to the circuits.
The two formats, even though with similar structure, are independent from each other, necessitating a dedicated configuration, and their activation must be done separately.
The file is structured and is used bidirectionally, between the Gateway and the Merchant, to process the request and receive its outcome.
One can choose between a custom input filename or the default one which has the following naming SIGN_TYPE_YYYYMMDDHHMMSS, where:
- SIGN: Merchant's sign name (provided by Nexi)
- TYPE: format type between:
- ALL: for Cards Alignment file./li>
- UPD: for Status Contract/Wallet ID Modification file.
- AAAA is the year,
- MM s the month,
- GG is the day,
- HH is the hour,
- MM is the minutes,
- SS is the seconds.
One can choose between a custom outcome filename, or the same name of the input file. The extension is optional.
The scheduling of the sending related to the Status Contract/Wallet ID Modification file is free, but if one wants to be notified in case of missing alert, one must provide the scheduling of sending, which follows the same policies of scheduling of sending of the alignment cards file.
For Cards Alignment, the scheduling of the input file sending can be:
The transfert protocol is to be arranged by writing to email@example.com in the case of a merchant having an agreement with Intesa, otherwise contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
After making your choices, you must send an email to E-commerce support (email@example.com) service in the case of a merchant having an agreement with Intesa, otherwise contact firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying:
- Input filename: default or the custom name.
- Outcome filename: default or the custom name.
- Scheduling of the sendig of the Input file:
- Daily: Sending time (HH:MM).
- Weekly: Sending day of the week (i.e. Monday).
- Monthly: Sending day of the month (DD).
- Email addresses for notification email of input file processing (optional).
- Email addresses for notification email of outcome file generation (optional).
The sendig of the file should follow the scheduling even without transactions, a file containing the start and end of transmission records only is required.
For the formal validation of a sample file in the test environment is necessary to send the file via mail to E-commerce support service (email@example.com) in the case of a merchant having an agreement with Intesa, otherwise contact firstname.lastname@example.org.