The XML Hosted 3DSecure protocol provides for the possibility to perform safe mode payments at all steps of the transaction; In fact, the protocol allows to pay in compliance with the latest security protocols (Verified by Visa and MasterCard Identity Check) that guarantee non-repudiation of most transactions, and the standards of PCI (Payment Card Industry) DSS (Data Security Standards) Security.
The payment page is made with responsive technology to be usable via web and mobile devices.
You can customise the checkout page by inserting your shop logo (jpeg 150X40 pixels, maximum size 1 mb) by contacting customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The supported mobile operating systems are:
- iOS for iPad and iPhone version 4 and above
- Android version 4 and above
- Windows Phone for versions starting from 7
The cookies generated by the payment page during navigation is technical, and used only for statistical purposes and not commercial.
- The cardholder makes a purchase on the merchant's site; payment data is transmitted to the Merchant's server
- The Merchant's server initialises the payment with an HTTP Post message
- The Gateway validates Initialisation
- The Gateway returns the PaymentID, a security token and the URL of the Hosted Payment Page
- The Merchant's server redirects the cardholder to the HPP using the PaymentID as parameter
- The cardholder fills in the form with the credit card sensitive data
- The Gateway logs payment data
- The Gateway sends an authentication initialisation request to the Circuit Directory Servers
- Circuit Directory Servers redirect to the card issuer's authentication page
- The cardholder enters the authentication data requested by the card issuer (password, pin, biometric data)
- The Issuer replies to the Directory Servers of the Circuits with with authentication result
- Circuit Directory Servers respond with the outcome of the transaction
- The Gateway sends the payment outcome in “server to server” mode to the Merchant's ResponseURL
- The Gateway reads the ResultURL dynamically returned by the Merchant within the ResponseURL page
- The Gateway redirects the cardholder to the ResultURL