2 Steps payment
This solution allows you to make payments by card with 3D Secure authentication, in Server to Server mode. As the name of the solution suggests, the payment is divided into two phases:
- Verify 3D Secure registration and authentication: in the first phase we proceed with 3D Secure authentication.
- Payment: in the second phase, if successful in the 3D Secure authentication, proceed with the payment.
- The customer enters the card data on the merchant's e-commerce and proceeds to payment.
- The merchant's server initiates payment via API call POST /orders/2steps/init.
- The API returns the address and parameters needed to perform 3D Secure authentication.
- The merchant's server redirects the customer to the authorization system via a POST request in the format of a form submission:
- The customer proceeds with 3D Secure authentication.
- At the end of the authentication, the customer is redirected to the "ReturnUrl" address with the result of the authentication.
- The merchant's server proceeds with the payment via the API POST /orders/2steps/payment. li >
- The gateway returns the payment result.
- The merchant's server shows the outcome of the transaction to the customer.
construction example of the form