Once you have chosen the type of payment best suited to your business, you need to check the additional services made available by Nexi, in order to identify any features to be implemented:
- OneClick payments: this feature allows you to tokenize the customer's card data in order to allow faster subsequent payments.
- Recurring payments: allows you to tokenize the customer's card data, so that you can make recurrences for services such as subscriptions.
- Card verification: it allows for a card verification, without any charge, with the sole purpose of confirming the validity of the card data entered by the customer.
- Currency conversion: by default, payment with the gateway takes place in Euro currency, but services are made available to allow its customers to pay in the reference currency.
- Omnichannel: this feature aims to enrich the user experience of collection services by offering customers the omnichannel framework, ensuring the ability to manage shopping experiences and multi-channel use cases that allow you to initiate an online payment ( in store) and finish it in store (online):
- Click & Collect: shopping experience that allows the customer to initiate a purchase on an online channel and to finish it at a physical store of the merchant.
- Tokenizzazione da POS: functionality that allows the customer to register their card data via tokenization directly on the physical POS and allowing the merchant to subsequently charge amounts without requiring a card or other data from the customer (recurring payments and OneClick).
- Multi-currency payments: XPay allows you to operate in 30 countries and settle payments in 12 currencies:
- Multi Currency: with the Multi Currency service it is possible to manage the currency with which to display prices and accept payments.
- DCC: allows customers of international Visa and Mastercard credit cards to make purchases in their own currency, with a guaranteed exchange rate at the time of payment.
Not all the listed features are available for integration modes, to identify compatibility, below is a summary table:
|External cash page
|Server to Server