The payment method M.O.T.O. (Mail Order Telephone Order) refers to payments made in Server to Server mode, in which the owner's 3D Secure authentication is not required. It is intended for those who want to integrate on their system the function of requesting authorization of payments by credit card, whose data has been communicated by the cardholder to the merchant via email, telephone, etc ... This solution is not subject to 3D Secure authentication .
It is possible to proceed with an M.O.T.O payment in server to server mode via the API call:
- The customer provides the card details to the merchant.
- The merchant's server initiates payment via the API call POST /orders/moto.
- The gateway sends the payment request to the card issuer's authorization system.
- The authorization system returns the authorization result to the gateway.
- The payment gateway returns the transaction result to the merchant's server.
- The merchant notifies the customer of the outcome of the transaction.