3 Steps payment
This solution allows you to make payments by card with 3D Secure authentication, in Server to Server mode. As the name of the solution suggests, the payment is divided into three phases:
- Verify 3D Secure registration: in the first phase we proceed with 3D Secure authentication.
- 3D Secure result verification: after authentication by the customer, the authentication result is validated.
- Payment: if received positive result in the second phase, we proceed to the payment.
- The customer enters the card data on the merchant's e-commerce and proceeds to payment.
- The merchant's server initiates payment via API call POST /orders/3steps/init.
- The API returns the address and parameters needed to perform 3D Secure authentication.
- The merchant's server redirects the customer to the authorization system via a POST request in the format of a form submission:
- The customer proceeds with 3D Secure authentication.
- At the end of the authentication, the customer is redirected to the "ReturnUrl" address with the result of the authentication.
- The merchant's server proceeds with the validation of the 3D Secure authentication result via the API POST /orders/3steps/validation.
- The gateway returns the data necessary to proceed with the payment.
- The merchant's server proceeds with the payment via the API POST /orders/3steps/payment.
- The gateway returns the payment result.
- The merchant's server shows the outcome of the transaction to the customer.
construction example of the form